Thursday, June 17, 2010

Learning for Real Success in Virtual Business

The learning continues! Currently, I am reading and taking notes from a very helpful book, "Your Virtual World Business Guide". It is informative, instructional, entertaining, and easy to understand.  As a virtual world resident who wants a successful in-world business, I also want solid  information that will help me achieve my business goals. As I may have stated in a previous blog post, this is NOT a game like World of Warcraft or EverQuest for me. This is serious business... managing and promoting business in a Virtual 3D World called Second Life®.
So, my excitement soared when I discovered the perfect guide for my exploration of the business possibilities and opportunities in the 3D virtual world.  You may ask, "Why?" or "What's the appeal?" It is simple! You can start small, use your creativity, reach a larger number of people, and earn a really great income. Many people are making well over six figures a year in this virtual world.

So, even if you are familiar with it, you need to know that there is a real potential to make a good income there. IF you know what you are doing.

That's where this business guide comes in handy.  The author of  "Your Virtual World Business Guide" crossed all t's, and dotted all i's thus omitting very little if anything. The book provides answers to many of my questions about business in Second Life. It explains ideas for small to large businesses which are actually fun and creative, and if you do it right, VERY profitable.  People have QUIT their jobs to do this!

So I continue my learning as I read this book that is highly recommended to you. I liked it so much... I became an affiliate to promote it. So, I personally invited you to check it out.

 Here is the link:
Your Virtual World Business Guide
http://paydotcom.net/r/75888/Sarvana/25887851/

1 comment:

  1. well hon I don't know what your doing but you sure better start posting blogs now how the hell am I going to keep up with you...shessssss women snap to it...well hope your doing good lots of love me..moeshere foxdale

    ReplyDelete

Browse and Shop VanaBooks...